<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.5.27
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.5.27 which was released on May 24th 2013.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.27, 4.7.12, 6.0.6 and 6.1.1.
c6f630951f285550d2d500558e51f1ad blankpackage-4.5.27.tar.gz f0d832e9cc7c9598570e2f8243c936cc blankpackage-4.5.27.zip c978c9a0e7c2ad88a091fe1486afd3b1 dummy-4.5.27.tar.gz be43136d7d481dc5565c54b71ec13e42 dummy-4.5.27.zip 3a8eeb83aaddff805dedf8043a395b43 introductionpackage-4.5.27.tar.gz 49a230a3c917b21bf9880f2f83e5a8d7 introductionpackage-4.5.27.zip e54c5069fbbee6f4601131dc94c6d4c3 typo3_src+dummy-4.5.27.zip 6997b6e3dedad5852ae879762e95588c typo3_src-4.5.27.tar.gz 78813f29ad3c1d5f1299dc84cbf0e138 typo3_src-4.5.27.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies.
Please note: A minor database schema update was included in this release in order to fix issue 16762: Core - User Management: Modules maximum [Resolved; assigned to Philipp Gampe]. This is unusual for a patch level release, but we decided to include it anyway with the following rationale:
- New installations get the correct field definition from start (bug fixed).
- Old installations updating to the newest patch level by simply updading the TYPO3 Sources (usual procedure): No change of functionality, nothing breaks. But the bug won't be fixed.
- Old installations which need this bug fixed need to apply the TYPO3 Source Upgrade and do an one time "Database Compare" in the Install Tool afterwards.
So the last step is optional and only required if you are really hit by this bug and want to have it solved in your existing installation. Most integrations won't be affected by this bug anyway.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.5.26:
- [BUGFIX] Fix last line in table wizard (#16531)
- [BUGFIX] be_users.userMods is too small to hold all modules (#16762)
- [BUGFIX] Multi-table relationship not recognized in t3lib_loadDBGroup (#34148)
- [BUGFIX] undefined variable imgExt (#34446)
- [BUGFIX] Sorting not respected for backend layout dropdowns (#47688)
- [BUGFIX] Wrong class in t3lib_TCEforms_Suggest (#48052)
- [TASK] Activate syntax check for PHP 5.4
- [TASK] Activate travis to check for syntax errors
- [BUGFIX] Fix SQL error in Livesearch with empty TCA sortby setting (#40816)
- [BUGFIX] Call to undefined function mime_content_type() (#47969)
- [TASK] Raise submodule pointer
- [BUGFIX] Resolve asterisk in allowed tables for suggest wizard (#21588)
- [BUGFIX] Extension Security Report goes green if TER was never fetched (#39043) - reverted again
- [BUGFIX] Namespace usage -> fatal compile error in PHP 5.2 (#47978)