<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.5.28
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.5.28 which was released on July 23rd 2013.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.28, 4.7.13, 6.0.7 and 6.1.2.
204646d42a247bd218603470b6244241 blankpackage-4.5.28.tar.gz d74499fb99e29ca178723b1f09b1ed9c blankpackage-4.5.28.zip 0979677ef7b6f196bf9120a0c29f56b9 dummy-4.5.28.tar.gz f34f26c2080b9500a3019af4935b080c dummy-4.5.28.zip 569034d51093a90a098758a6af81ba38 introductionpackage-4.5.28.tar.gz cb48cafafee1a76b849be5439dc3ab04 introductionpackage-4.5.28.zip 2a1c60221bc7814ae82c34c92869ff28 typo3_src+dummy-4.5.28.zip 052379d5ae6cca1909026cc094a79604 typo3_src-4.5.28.tar.gz 5efe9f00efeb0778ec4013a3076d5f7a typo3_src-4.5.28.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.5.27:
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.5.28
- [BUGFIX] Page within a mountpoint using Show Content from Page fatals (#32292)
- [BUGFIX] PHP Module pgsql not supported (#43163)
- [BUGFIX] stdWrap for special.value applied twice (#40855)
- [BUGFIX] Fix PHP warning trigged in initFEuser (#42921)
- [BUGFIX] requestUpdate sensitive to spaces (#49872)
- [BUGFIX] requestUpdate sensitive to spaces (#42789)
- [BUGFIX] Allow non-Admins to delete Records finally (#34156)
- [BUGFIX] t3lib_userAuthGroup::checkLogFailures() gives PHP notice (#30055)
- [BUGFIX] Invalid use of array_shift() in t3lib_div (#30056)
- [BUGFIX] Invalid method signature for t3lib_pageTree::init() (#30062)
- [BUGFIX] Some methods in t3lib_TSparser should be static (#30058)
- [TASK] Add support for "outdated" extensions (#49350)
- [BUGFIX] RTE: Importing google webfonts breaks style sheet parsing (#49648)
- [TASK] Improve error message in NotFoundView to identify source (#49519)
- [BUGFIX] Incorrect grouping of exclude fields in translated backend (#47839)
- [BUGFIX] t3lib_utility_mailTest fails (#49361)
- [BUGFIX] Insert rows only once in exec_INSERTmultipleRows (#48220)
- [BUGFIX] Flexform field is available but not passed to sub-function calls (#49331)
- [BUGFIX] Illegal string offset warning in AjaxLoginHandler (#49327)
- [BUGFIX] Fix JS error with Context Sensitive Help (#26588)
- [BUGFIX] Illegal string offset 'translations' in DatabaseRecordList (#47103)
- [BUGFIX] Pass $field to BackendUtility::getFlexFormDS (#39527)
- [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 4.5.28-dev