TYPO3 CMS 4.7.18
<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 4.7.18
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 4.7.18 which was released on April 16th, 2014.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is part of a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.33, 4.7.18, 6.0.13, 6.1.8 and 6.2.1.
07ccee6a47a01dcfec193709359e0c66 blankpackage-4.7.18.tar.gz 9e64061c574ed5c7c392c466a844417d blankpackage-4.7.18.zip 1bb54707160ae07852c7bc8744035944 dummy-4.7.18.tar.gz d9426ed701a302569b47cad6cb4dc23e dummy-4.7.18.zip 8742c1f971fb369d48a1af1e65e1d887 typo3_src+dummy-4.7.18.zip 52055d9234adb8a0c49d5b4110c9018a typo3_src-4.7.18.tar.gz 94006175a8bcbe0dbe3bb36d6f3d5e1b typo3_src-4.7.18.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.7.17:
- [TASK] Updates prototype and scriptaculous, fixing IE9+ issues (#51768)
- [BUGFIX] SoftReferenceIndex typolink lacks support for title attributes (#56580)
- [TASK] Integrate default README.txt (#57656)
- [SECURITY] Prevent XSS in scheduler form (#57603)
- [BUGFIX] felogin reset password links not clickable (#23984)
- [TASK] Execute lint in parallel
- [BUGFIX] Namespace usage in test (#55811)
- [BUGFIX] CSV-Download not working in IE and HTTPS backend (#16491)
- [TASK] Change phpunit repository url for travis (#55366)
- [TASK] Optimize speed for instantiating class with arguments (#53682)
- [BUGFIX] Fix PHP fatal error in be.tableList view helper (#54748)
- [BUGFIX] use search word(s) for ordering search results (again) (#38767)
- [BUGFIX] Display relations' titles when TCA label field is type inline (#52133)
- [TASK] Fix travis builds (#54369)
- [BUGFIX] Cleanly unset cookies on login in cookie-check (#53818)