<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 6.1.5
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 6.1.5 which was released on September 12th, 2013.
This release is a bug fix release. It fixes important regressions that were part of the previous (security) release, so upgrading to it is highly recommended.
This is a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.30, 4.7.15, 6.0.10 and 6.1.5.
8f82cb74a965c1c290dde53779193f8b blankpackage-6.1.5.tar.gz bfcc6b6e063abcac9f290cac14c6e20e blankpackage-6.1.5.zip 3fbcaa8acc55fe48a1266c7feb1ee5f6 dummy-6.1.5.tar.gz f0d36c82207a5f5d2cecd96d4e63488e dummy-6.1.5.zip b9dbbb832e4c05ef4c36cbdf717a36d2 governmentpackage-6.1.5.tar.gz 5a3bd1f0ec66b2e0dc41d6e6ad5d460e governmentpackage-6.1.5.zip 918dbd1e82e1223e1d6b34cf4cca8cdc introductionpackage-6.1.5.tar.gz 34e97ad90124de1b63efcd4e2c5b5425 introductionpackage-6.1.5.zip a042bf28abf2f4078be2b67c7e76dc2a typo3_src+dummy-6.1.5.zip fa124e639e91ecade837f209488de5d2 typo3_src-6.1.5.tar.gz 98c6b08e1ab3e94a4e9aafe06323ab03 typo3_src-6.1.5.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Note that the field
sys_file.deleted has been removed as it was being misused. It doesn't hurt having this field still in the database, but in case you want to have a clean setup, consider removing this field manually or through the Install Tool (Database Analyser).
List of known, incompatible Extensions
|AOE linkhandler||0.3.1||http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/linkhandler||https://forge.typo3.org/attachments/23334/typo3_6.0.1.patch - not working!||After applying the patch you will get the following while clicking on the folder ICON i.e. to choose a folder from the popup. - Oops, an error occurred! $processObject must implement interface TYPO3\CMS\Core\ElementBrowser\ElementBrowserHookInterface||author and AOE informed via forge - https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-linkhandler/issues|
|supersized||1.1.1||http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/supersized||forge||results in: Oops, an error occurred!||status|
Here is a list of what was fixed since 6.1.4:
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 6.1.5
- [BUGFIX] Fix SQL error for sys_file (#51929)
- [TASK] Move StorageRepositoryTest tests to AbstractRepositoryTest (#51923)
- [BUGFIX] Empty __call() function hides implementation errors (#51924)
- [BUGFIX] Move forgotten getEnvironmentMode() (#51562)
- [TASK] FAL ResourceStorage must not access sys_file table directly (#51519)
- [BUGFIX] Follow-Up: Missing signals on adding file (#50795)
- [TASK] Remove sys_file.deleted flag and it's usage (#51562)
- [BUGFIX] Missing signals on adding file (#50795)
- [BUGFIX] Follow-up: Fix fileinfo property mapping in ResourceStorage (#49386)
- [BUGFIX] Fix fileinfo property mapping in ResourceStorage::setFileContents (#49386)
- [BUGFIX] excludeFromUpdates flag ignored (#51018)
- [BUGFIX] mounts of same storage had same subfolder count in Filelist (#48467)
- [BUGFIX] Extbase scheduler task serialization (#50723)
- [TASK] Replace double quotes in exceptions (#51743)
- [TASK] Cleanup (#51744)
- [BUGFIX] Filename not displayed in selector (file_reference) (#47414)
- [BUGFIX] Ignore userTSConfig if not set in getModTSconfig() (#51871)
- [BUGFIX] Disable caching for ADMCMD_view parameter (#51682)
- [BUGFIX] Do not add trailing slashes to files (#51761)
- [BUGFIX] Enable ProcessedFiles to do file exists (#51808)
- [BUGFIX] Fix viewObjectNamePattern regression in Extbase (#51758)
- [FEATURE] Find best-matching local storage instead of default-storage (#45498)
- [BUGFIX] Recreate processig folder without permission checks (#51747)
- [BUGFIX] Do not register storage factory slot during install (#51733)
- [FEATURE] Render icon with button view helper (#51305)
- [TASK] Remove conflict code (#51745)
- [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 6.1.5-dev