The topic for TYPO3 Bug Day of May 28, 2010 is fixing bugs in TYPO3 4.4, so that we get a beautiful and shiny release in June. Please consider the "TYPO3 Core" only, not extensions.
How does it work
- look to the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (Trunk, 4.3 and 4.2)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
- Issue tracker for TYPO3 CMS. Please begin here.
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Meeting place: kuehlhaus AG, Full Service Internet Agentur, from 09:00 onwards.
Participants: Stefan Isak, Markus Bucher, Andreas Lappe, (add yourself here)
Meeting place: e-netconsulting KG, TYPO3 & Android Development, from 09:00 onwards.
Participants: Christian Kuhn (CoreDev), Volker Graubaum, Felix Oertel, Tobias Liebig (CoreDev), (add yourself here)
Meeting place: wmdb office, from 10:00 onwards, up to 8 People. Please contact Pekue (peter(dot)kuehn(at)wmdb(dot)de) if you want to join in Düsseldorf.
participants: Steffen Kamper (CoreDev), Andreas Grunwald, Peter Kühn, (add yourself here)
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten
- Steffen Ritter
- Philipp Gampe
- Susanne Moog
- Oliver Hader
- Benjamin Mack
- Andy Grunwald
- Oliver Klee
- Stefano Kowalke
Put the bug in the appropriate category and put your name next to it. When you're finished working on a given bug, move it to the relevant category (if different than current one) and remove your name.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They need just be committed by a Core Team member. Committed patches stay here, they will just appear as resolved.
|20697: TYPO3 Core - unwanted control fields exported in csv file [Closed; assigned to Peter Niederlag]||Andreas Lappe|
|22701: TYPO3 Core - Remove old_backend [Closed; assigned to Steffen Kamper]||Christian Kuhn|
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
|21764: TYPO3 Core - Use "strong" instead of "b" [Closed; assigned to Steffen Kamper]||Stefano Kowalke|
These patches have no reviews yet.
|19283: TYPO3 Core - page cache is not influenced by tt_content.starttime/endtime [Closed]|
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
|16335: TYPO3 Core - t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT') delivers wrong value in Backend [Closed; assigned to Steffen Kamper]|
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
|Andy L||21542: TYPO3 Core - Ajax-Relogin uses hardcoded label "Please wait" (although translation is present) [Closed; assigned to Christian Kuhn]|
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid