- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 2.1 Meeting places
- 2.2 Individual participants
- 2.3 Review Process
- 2.4 Development
- 2.5 Triage
The topic for TYPO3 Bug Day of June 25, 2010 is fixing the bugs, that might come up as people start deploying 4.4 massively in real-life scenarios. Please consider the "TYPO3 Core" only, not extensions.
How does it work
- look to the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (Trunk, 4.3 and 4.2)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Meeting place: e-netconsulting KG, TYPO3 & Android Development, from 09:00 onwards.
Participants: Christian Kuhn (CoreDev) (add yourself here)
Meeting place: wmdb office, from 10:00 onwards, up to 8 People. Please contact Andy Grunwald (andreas(dot)grunwald(at)wmdb(dot)de) if you want to join in Düsseldorf.
participants: Peter Kühn, Andreas Grunwald, Oliver Hermanni, ... (add yourself here)
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten
- Jigal van Hemert (Netherlands)
- Gregor Hermens (Germany)
- Andreas Lappe (Germany)
- Andy Grunwald (Germany)
- Kjeld Schumacher (Germany)
- Stephan Lucas (Germany)
- add yourself here
Put the bug in the appropriate category and put your name next to it. When you have finished working on a given bug, move it to the relevant category (if different from the current one) and remove your name.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
|22981: TYPO3 Core - Template Analyzer: Line numbers barely readable [Resolved; assigned to Steffen Kamper]|
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
|22979: TYPO3 Core - Filelist module reports "type" of files also for directories [Closed; assigned to Susanne Moog]||Andy Grunwald|
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
|Andy Grunwald||22950: TYPO3 Core - Template Analyzer: Line Numbers are very hard to read [Resolved; assigned to Chris topher]|
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid