- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 2.1 Meeting places
- 2.2 Individual participants
- 2.3 Review Process
- 2.4 Development
- 2.5 Triage
The topic for TYPO3 Bug Day of July 30, 2010 is .... Please consider the "TYPO3 Core" only, not extensions.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (Trunk, 4.3 and 4.2)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Meeting place: wmdb office, from 10:00 onwards, up to 8 People. Please contact Andy Grunwald (andreas(dot)grunwald(at)wmdb(dot)de) if you want to join in Düsseldorf.
participants: Andy Grunwald, Peter Kühn, Mathias Schreiber, Laura Thewalt, Steffen Kamper, Julian Kleinhans (Bergisch Media) (add yourself here)
Next meeting place
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten
- Steffen Gebert
- Gregor Hermens
- Mehdi Guermazi (Infoglobe)
- Simon Ouellet (Infoglobe)
- Stefan Galinski
- Lorenz Ulrich
- add yourself here
Put the bug in the appropriate category and put your name next to it. When you have finished working on a given bug, move it to the relevant category (if different from the current one) and remove your name.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
|23284: TYPO3 Core - Creating multiple pages doesn't consider the group permissions for all pages [Resolved; assigned to Steffen Kamper]||Lorenz Ulrich|
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
|22923: TYPO3 Core - Styling issue when selecting position of new created page [Closed; assigned to Steffen Gebert]||Steffen Gebert|
Bugs that can be closed
|Christopher||22798: TYPO3 Core - Frontent is blank, only header tags, but the <body> is totaly empty. Works localhost... [Closed] Configuration issue.|
|Sebastian|| 22912: TYPO3 Core - Fix hover color for tabs in TCEforms [Resolved; assigned to Chris topher] duplicate, fixed in 4.5|
I still see the same color for the active and a currently hovered tab. So this is still present. Christopher
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
|Julian|| 21774: TYPO3 Core - User Tools/Worspace screen stage change buttons problem [Closed] Cant reproduced with trunk.
No, is still present, see newer notes in BT.
|Stefan Galinski||21158: TYPO3 Core - Report are not visible in IE6 [Resolved; assigned to Susanne Moog] Cant reproduced with trunk|
Usability issues that are still valid