- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 2.1 Meeting places
- 2.2 Individual participants
- 2.3 Review Process
- 2.4 Development
- 2.5 Triage
The topic for the Bug Day of August 27th 2010 is to get all Core unit tests to run green again. A number of them have broken for some time. Let's fix them and get green all over again.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Meeting place: wmdb office, from 10:00 onwards. Please contact Andy Grunwald (andreas(dot)grunwald(at)wmdb(dot)de) if you want to join in Düsseldorf.
participants: Steffen Kamper (CoreDev), Peter Kühn, Sebastian Hens, Laura Thewalt, Mathias Schreiber, Andreas Grunwald, (add yourself here)
Meeting place: d.k.d Internet Service GmbH, from 10:00 onwards. Please contact Ingo Renner (Ingo.Renner(at)dkd.de) if you want to join in Frankfurt.
Meeting place: Flagbit GmbH & Co. KG, from 10:00 onwards.
Pizza for lunch and drinks (coffee, coke, mate, water and beer later on) for free.
Please contact Janine Felt (info(at)flagbit.de) if you want to join in Karlsruhe.
Details about the meeting place...
Participants: list of participants...
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- add yourself here
Put the bug in the appropriate category and put your name next to it. When you have finished working on a given bug, move it to the relevant category (if different from the current one) and remove your name.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
|#14143||count_menuItems not working correctly|
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
|0010006: "No template found" error after adding extension template||Michel Tremblay|
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
|Michel Tremblay||0015406: Conditions regarding type don't work - can't reproduce with 4.4.1 and trunk|
Usability issues that are still valid