- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 3 Review Process
- 3.1 Committed during bugday
- 3.2 Ready to commit
- 3.3 Needs a core +1
- 3.4 Needs anyone's +1
- 3.5 Needs reviews
- 3.6 Needs work
- 3.7 Development
- 3.8 Triage
There is no specific topic for the Bug Day of September 24th 2010. The drive for all unit tests to run green again is still valid though and bug fixing in every direction highly appreciated!
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Meeting place: naw.info GmbH, from 10:00 a.m. onwards.
Pizza for lunch and drinks for free.
Contact Helmut Hummel (helmut(at)typo3.org) if you want to join us in our office in Hannover.
Meeting place: Danish Church Media Center, from 09:00 - 15:30
Lunch and drinks for free.
Contact Søren Malling (sma(at)dkm.dk) if you want to join us in our office in Åbyhøj.
Details from maillist announcement: http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-ug-denmark/2010-July/009520.html
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- Søren Malling (Danish Church Media Center)
- Karsten Madsen (Danish Church Media Center)
- Claus Due (Wildside.dk)
- Lars Dyhr (Dycon)
- Helmut Hummel (naw.info)
- Marcus Krause
- Steffen Gebert (SteffenG, Core Team)
- Steffen Müller (t3node.com)
- Oliver Klee
- Steffen Kamper
- Philipp Gampe
- Ernesto Baschny
- Lars Peipmann
- Fabien Udriot
At Infoglobe in Québec city: Michael Miousse, Yannick Pavard and Pierre Boivin are doing a review of the code, testing, CGL and some more...
Put the bug in the appropriate category and put your name next to it. When you have finished working on a given bug, move it to the relevant category (if different from the current one) and remove your name.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
|23147: TYPO3 Core - [Install] make a pre-check for required php-extensions [Closed; assigned to Xavier Perseguers]||Steffen Müller|
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
|23526: TYPO3 Core - Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly [Closed; assigned to Steffen Kamper]||Helmut Hummel|
Working on these bugs (development)
|23599: TYPO3 Core - Sysext Modules are shown in Module Menu, even though extensions are not installed [Closed; assigned to Ernesto Baschny]||Søren Malling|
Bugs that can be closed
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid