- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 2.1 Meeting places
- 2.2 Individual participants
- 2.3 Development
- 2.4 Triage
There is no specific topic for the Bug Day of October 29th 2010. TYPO3 4.5 beta1 is upcoming, so bringing the last features into the Core might also be a good topic
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
Sebastian Fischer Marcus Schwemer
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Meeting place: Cross Content Media GmbH , 09:00 am onwards
Contact Sebastian Böttger (t3bugday [at] cross-content [dot] com), if you want to join me.
participants: Sebastian Böttger, Dennis Köhl, (add yourself here)
Gröbenzell (near Munich), Germany
Meeting place: Im Stockwerk, Gröbenzell, 09:00 am onwards
Contact Marcus Schwemer (info [at] schwemer [dot] de), if you want to join me.
participants: Marcus Schwemer, (add yourself here)
Meeting place: wmdb office, from 10:00 onwards. Please contact Andy Grunwald (andreas(dot)grunwald(at)wmdb(dot)de) if you want to join in Düsseldorf.
participants: Peter Kühn, Mathias Schreiber, Andreas Grunwald, Ole Hartwig, (add yourself here)
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- François Suter
- your name here
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
|23871: TYPO3 Core - Increase DB-fields spaceBefore and spaceAfter [Closed; assigned to Ernesto Baschny]||Ole Hartwig|
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid