- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 3 Bugs
- 3.1 Committed during bugday
- 3.2 Ready to commit
- 3.3 Needs a core +1
- 3.4 Needs anyone's +1
- 3.5 Needs reviews
- 3.6 Needs work
- 3.7 Development
- 3.8 Triage
The topic of the January 14th 2011 Bug Day is fixing bugs in TYPO3 4.5 final, which you find here.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- Ole Hartwig
- François Suter
- Ernesto Baschny
- Tomita Militaru
- Sebastian Michaelsen
- Steffen Kamper
- Ingo Renner
- Andreas Lappe
- Patrick Broens
- JoH asenau
- Benjamin Mack
- Peter Beernink
- Jeff Segars
- Fabien Udriot
- Christian Mueller
- Christian Kuhn
- Philipp Gampe
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Describe the meeting place here.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
|24471: TYPO3 Core - Restructure of t3lib_utility_Mail hook subscriber [Closed; assigned to Jigal van Hemert]|
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
|24336: TYPO3 Core - <img> Tags are rendered with border attribute in HTML5 mode [Closed; assigned to Ernesto Baschny]||Sebastian Michaelsen|
|23559: TYPO3 Core - Sprite API: Missing icon "Undelete and edit" in DB Check [Closed]||Patrick Broens|
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
|24564: TYPO3 Core - CSH not rendered properly in select-type fields with renderMode = checkbox [Closed; assigned to Francois Suter]||François Suter|
Bugs that can be closed
|23588: TYPO3 Core - Pages icon is missing in table list [Closed] Could not be reproduced||Sebastian Michaelsen|
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid