- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 3 Bugs
- 3.1 Committed during bugday
- 3.2 Ready to commit
- 3.3 Needs a core +1
- 3.4 Needs anyone's +1
- 3.5 Needs reviews
- 3.6 Needs work
- 3.7 Development
- 3.8 Triage
The topic of the February 25th 2011 Bug Day is fixing existing bugs. Priority should be given to patches already pending in the Core list.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in the TYPO3 Core List
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or has several programming flaws
- finally post your vote (+1 if everything was fine or -1 if something was wrong with an accordant description) to the TYPO3 Core List
Core Mailing List
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- your name here
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Describe the meeting place here.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Core List.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your comment by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
|Move the following to the category "TYPO3 Core" as their problem has not to do with handling of locallang files (do not close them)
17424: TYPO3 Core - Problem with Translation handling in EM [Closed] (Is a problem in the EM.)
|19172: TYPO3 Core - Web > Info > Pagetree overview shows wrong changedates/times [Closed] No longer reproduceable.|
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid