- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 3 Bugs
- 3.1 Committed during bugday
- 3.2 Ready to commit
- 3.3 Needs a core +1
- 3.4 Needs anyone's +1
- 3.5 Needs reviews
- 3.6 Needs work
- 3.7 Development
- 3.8 Triage
The topic of the March 25th 2011 Bug Day is getting familiar with the new Git and Gerrit tools and workflow.
Please try to set up your environment as much as possible before the Bug Day. It won't be possible to help every one if you're all starting from scratch. Follow the link above to access all the necessary instructions.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in Gerrit
Note: Since March 2011 reviewing patches is done using Gerrit, which you find at https://review.typo3.org/. Basically it works the same way as the Core List did:
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or if it has programming flaws
- finally post your votes in the issue in Gerrit:
- vote Verified after a formal check: Did the patch apply? Is it free of PHP errors? Does it follow the CGL? If so, mark it as "verified".
- vote Code Review +1, if the patch solves the issue ("everything was fine") or Code Review -1 if something was wrong.
- If you voted "-1" somewhere, please add a reason in the field "Cover message" below the votes and if you can add an improved version of the patch.
Gerrit Reviewing System
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- François Suter
- Peter Beernink
- Steffen Kamper
- Xavier Perseguers
- Steffen Gebert
- Fabien Udriot
- Philipp Gampe
- Visay Keo
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Describe the meeting place here.
Committed during bugday
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
|25378: TYPO3 Core - Remove SVN auto properties $Id$ [Closed; assigned to Xavier Perseguers]||Xavier Perseguers|
Ready to commit
These patches have all the vote needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
|25239: TYPO3 Core - Preview info - should utilize hook_previewinfo [Closed]||François Suter|
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. Please use Gerrit (https://review.typo3.org) to review a patch and post your comments and remarks.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, end your review by giving a +1 on reading and testing.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid