- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 3 Bugs
- 3.1 Committed during Bug Weekend
- 3.2 Ready to commit
- 3.3 Needs a core +1
- 3.4 Needs anyone's +1
- 3.5 Needs reviews
- 3.6 Needs work
- 3.7 Development
- 3.8 Triage
Actually this time we have a whole Bug Weekend for the time of July 29th-31st 2011.
Since TYPO3 4.6-beta1 will be released next week and the first beta version always defines the feature freeze, the Bug Weekend in July 2011 is dedicated to get pending features reviewed and overworked if required. However, priority should be given to patches already pending in Gerrit.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in Gerrit
Note: Since March 2011 reviewing patches is done using Gerrit, which you find at https://review.typo3.org/. Basically it works the same way as the Core List did:
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or if it has programming flaws
- finally post your votes in the issue in Gerrit:
- vote Verified after a formal check: Did the patch apply? Is it free of PHP errors? Does it follow the CGL? If so, mark it as "verified".
- vote Code Review +1, if the patch solves the issue ("everything was fine") or Code Review -1 if something was wrong.
- If you voted "-1" somewhere, please add a reason in the field "Cover message" below the votes and if you can add an improved version of the patch.
Gerrit Reviewing System
Issues to work on
- Pending patches in Gerrit for TYPO3 CMS Core (patches to be reviewed)
- Very important issue to be in TYPO3 4.6-beta1 (important issues)
- Easy/simple issues to work on (easy issues to be solved)
Big Blue Button Communication (preferred, we have voice there)
- Link: Bug Weekend Channel
IRC Communication Channel (fallback if voice on BigBlueButton does not work)
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- Oliver Hader
- Steffen Gebert
- Lorenz Ulrich
- Patrick Broens
- Susanne Moog
- Christian Kuhn
- Kay Strobach
- Jo Hasenau
- Stefan Geith
- Philipp Gampe
- Stefan Neufeind
- Xavier Perseguers
(SteffenG: added everybody, who came to my mind..)
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Describe the meeting place here.
Committed during Bug Weekend
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
Ready to commit
These patches have all the votes needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Gerrit.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, vote "+1 Verified" and "+1 Looks good to me, but someone else must approve" in Gerrit.
| 28536: TYPO3 Core - JSwindow-typolink URLs are encoded twice with htmlspecialchars() [Closed; assigned to Helmut Hummel]
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid