- 1 General
- 2 Participants
- 3 Bugs
- 3.1 Committed during Bug Weekend
- 3.2 Ready to commit
- 3.3 Needs a core +1
- 3.4 Needs anyone's +1
- 3.5 Needs reviews
- 3.6 Needs work
- 3.7 Development
- 3.8 Triage
There's no particular topic this time.
How does it work
- look at the bug reports and pick an issue that sounds interesting to you
- Important: post the bug ID in IRC before you start working on it, so that nobody does double work (the lists below show who is currently working on a specific issue)
- check if the bug/feature report still applies to current TYPO3 versions (version matrix)
- now the reviewing and testing process starts - so, search for the bug/feature ID in Gerrit
Note: Since March 2011 reviewing patches is done using Gerrit, which you find at https://review.typo3.org/. Basically it works the same way as the Core List did:
- apply the provided patch file to your local TYPO3 installation and test if the patch solves the issue
- additionally you can also review the code and make sure if it's clean and understandable or if it has programming flaws
- finally post your votes in the issue in Gerrit:
- vote Verified after a formal check: Did the patch apply? Is it free of PHP errors? Does it follow the CGL? If so, mark it as "verified".
- vote Code Review +1, if the patch solves the issue ("everything was fine") or Code Review -1 if something was wrong.
- If you voted "-1" somewhere, please add a reason in the field "Cover message" below the votes and if you can add an improved version of the patch.
Gerrit Reviewing System
Issues to work on
- Pending patches in Gerrit for TYPO3 CMS Core (patches to be reviewed)
- Very important issue to be in TYPO3 4.6-beta2 (important issues)
- Easy/simple issues to work on (easy issues to be solved)
IRC Communication Channel
- IRC Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #typo3-bugday
For new bug hunters
Enter your name here so as not to be forgotten:
- Xavier Perseguers
If you want to offer a meeting place for this Bug Day, please list it here. Give enough details to enable people to find the place, but if you need to give a lot of details please just put a link to some other page.
For participants: please enter yourself in the place where you plan to attend.
Describe the meeting place here.
Committed during Bug Weekend
These are the patches that were effectively committed.
| 29262: TYPO3 Core - XLIFF: Approved attribute is on wrong element [Closed; assigned to Xavier Perseguers]
Ready to commit
These patches have all the votes needed. They just need to be committed by a Core Team member.
Needs a core +1
These patches need a +1 from a Core Team member.
Needs anyone's +1
These patches have already been reviewed by a Core Team member and need one more vote from anyone.
These patches have no reviews yet. After you reviewed a patch, please post your observations to the thread in Gerrit.
If the patch did not cause any side-effects and worked as expected, vote "+1 Verified" and "+1 Looks good to me, but someone else must approve" in Gerrit.
These patches are not working anymore and should be reworked.
| 29252: TYPO3 Core - Rewriting localconf.php endlessly expands lines with values containing two subsequent slashes ("//") [Closed]
Working on these bugs (development)
Bugs that can be closed
Old bugs that can't be reproduced
Usability issues that are still valid