CMS CodeSprint 2014/2: Venlo
The second code sprint for TYPO3 CMS 6.2 in 2014 will take place in Venlo, Netherlands.
The hashtag for the event is #t3sprint
Date and Times
Monday, March 10th - Wednesday, March 12th 2014
The start of the code sprint will be around 9am on Monday, March 10th.
If you have a longer travel time please consider traveling on Sunday evening. The hotel costs for the night extra upfront will be covered.
On each day we start coding at 9am-10am.
Map and Location
- Address: Beech.IT, Wilhelminapark 1, 5911 EC Venlo
- Hotel: Hotel Puur, Parade 7a, 5911 CA Venlo
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
Our Topics most probably are:
- Fixing (minor) Bugs for the Final release
- Review Docs/Links like Install.md, the Upgrade Resources and so on.
- Probably finalize the press releases with the press officer (even though they already should have been done by then)
- Check the distributions
- Check installation process on different systems
- Check, Update and Release „core related“ extensions in TER
- QA, QA, QA
- Checking sysext versions and dependencies…
- Probably adapt release process if needed (different package types)
- Work on the smoothmigration extension again
|#||Name||days on site||needs hotel room||arriving Sunday||comments|
|1||Frans Saris||Monday - Wednesday||no||no|
|2||Steffen Ritter||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes|
|3||Sebastian Fischer||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes|
|4||Fabien Udriot||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes||single room|
|5||Stefan Frömken||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes||single room|
|6||foertel||Monday - Wednesday||yes||no|
|7||Patrick Broens||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes|
|8||Ernesto Baschny||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes|
|9||Daniel Siepmann||Monday - Wednesday||yes||yes|
|10||Sebastian Müller||Monday - Wednesday||no||no|
|11||Mathias Schreiber||Monday - Wednesday||no||yes||special case - I could come every day by car|
|12||Martin Bless||Monday - Wednesday||yes||no|
- Please add your name and the days you plan to participate
- Maximum 12 participants possible
The TYPO3 Association is taking care of travel and accommodation expenses for all participants.
We reserved accomodation for 11 people from Sunday to Wednesday in single rooms. We will cancel extend the reservation at March 2nd according to the registration on this WikiPage. Afterwards participation is only possible for an hotel room on your own.
If you have questions, or if you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with Steffen Ritter (steffen dot ritter et typo3 dot org) or Ernesto Baschny (ernesto dot baschny et typo3 dot org)