Code Sprint 2 Freiburg 2012
After the good resonance and a successful CodeSprint in July we will have a second one in November
The Code Sprint Freiburg 2012 is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. The goal is to hack FLOW3/TYPO3 core or extensions to push the TYPO3 project forward. It's organized by TYPO3 community from Freiburg/Germany.
How to participate?
You could either participate in person or by remote.
- Add yourself to the list of participants. Add the days you plan to come and if you plan to help by remote.
- Suggest a topic you'd like to work on, if you don't feel comfortable with the topics from the list.
- Drop us a note so that we can plan rooms, drinks, Pizzas and stuff for the social event. Ask Nico for accommodation.
- Ask your company for sponsoring travel costs and/or working time.
The hashtag for the event is #t3csfr
Date and Time
We meet on Friday at 9:00h at /gebrüderheitz office.
Friday, November 2nd (start ~09:00) - Sunday, November 4th (open end)
Map and Location
On Friday we will start at 9:00h at /gebrüderheitz office:
Eisenbahnstraße 64 (rear house)
It's a 3 minute walk from the main train station in Freiburg. The office is in the rear house:
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
so far we have...
- FLOW3 PackageBuilder
- Modeler User Interface
- Code Generation
- Migration as TYPO3 Extension
- Unit Tests
- Selenium Tests
- TYPO3 ExtensionBuilder (final tunes for TYPO3v6 & namespace compatibility)
Here is a more detailed list of tasks. If you join the CodeSprint you might think about, which tasks you could care for
- extend the modeler:
- add accordions to the right side bar
- add more features
- improve usability
- add styles/design
- implement persistence for the modeler
- switch to jquery 1.8.*
- generate doctrine annotations from modelers configuration
- find a workflow to "export" the PackageBuilder as TYPO3 Extensions
- implement the code generation for FLOW3/NEOS packages
- refactor roundtrip to use the new PHP parser
- write unit, function and selenium tests
- Nico de Haen (Fri-Sun)
- Hans Christian Reinl (Fri-Sun)
- Thomas Maroschik (Fri-Sun)
- Rens Admiraal (Fri - Sa)
- Philipp Maier (Fri-Sun)
- Henjo Hoeksma (Fri - Sa)
- Steffen Müller (Sa)
- Please add your name and the days you plan to participate and get in contact with Nico de Haen (typo3_at_ndh-websolutions_dot_de) since he organizes the infrastructure and has to know how many people will participate
So far we arranged sponsored accommodation for up to three/four people. Please get in contact with Nico de Haen (typo3_at_ndh-websolutions_dot_de) if you need a place to stay.
- We have a room to work at the /gebrüderheitz office. They also sponsor drinks including coffee.
- Accommodation for up to three/four people is sponsored by ndh websolutions.
- Travel costs and food are sponsored by AOE media, dkd Internet Service and netzloesungen
If you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with: Steffen Müller (typo3_at_t3node_dot_com) or Nico de Haen (typo3_at_ndh-websolutions_dot_de)