Code Sprint 47
The Code Sprint Frankfurt 2011 is a loose coding session of everybody interested in TYPO3 4.x coding, happening from Nov 17 till Nov 20 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Date and Times
Thursday, 17th November, 2011 (start 10:00) - Sunday, 20th November (end 16:00)
Map and Location
dkd kindly offered us their rooms for the session.
dkd Internet Service GmbH Kaiserstrasse 73, 60329 Frankfurt Germany
The offices of DKD are 2 minutes away from the main station in Frankfurt by foot.
Goals and Target Audience
- Hands-on coding for the next version TYPO3 4.7
- Implementing new features und functionality
- Review session of existing features (like FAL) to be integrated in the Core
- TYPO3 developers (core devs and community members)
- those who want to be actively involved in TYPO3 development really soon
Please suggest topics here - not only if you have any concrete stuff to do, but also if you just have an idea and want to discuss it with some nerds ;-)
- Logging: how to improve it, make it more flexible/configurable -- and improve testability (Andreas, Steffen M. (Friday from home via skype), Steffen G.)
- Deployment: Enhance support of automatic deployment (Steffen M.)
- New graphics library (pluggable handlers) (Jigal)
- New list module (adaptive to number of tables; faster, partial loading)
- New Install Tool (already started)
- table&TCA generator (new record types)
- Object orientation for tiny things in TYPO3v4 (short discussion - SteffenG) - IP-Address object, String/Array object, etc.?
- Benjamin Mack (full time)
- Oliver Hader (Fri-Sun)
Andreas Wolf (Thu/Fri)I caught a flu, so it's rather unlikely that I'll come. I'll try to be online on Skype however.
- Steffen Gebert (Fri-Sun)
- Ingmar Schlecht (full time)
- Ivan Kartolo (full time)
- Jens Hoffmann (part time, if I'm needed)
- Ingo Renner (full time)