Code Sprint Freiburg 2012
The Code Sprint Freiburg 2012 is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. The goal is to hack FLOW3/TYPO3 core or extensions to push the TYPO3 project forward. It's organized by TYPO3 community from Freiburg/Germany.
How to participate?
You could either participate in person or by remote.
- Add yourself to the list of participants. Add the days you plan to come and if you plan to help by remote.
- Suggest a topic you'd like to work on, if you don't feel comfortable with the topics from the list.
- Drop us a note so that we can plan rooms, drinks, Pizzas and stuff for the Barbeque. Ask Nico for accommodation.
- Ask your company for sponsoring travel costs and/or working time.
The hashtag for the event is #t3csfr12
Date and Time
We meet on Friday at 9:00h at /gebrüderheitz office.
Friday, July 13 (start ~09:00) - Sunday, July 15 (open end)
There will be a Barbeque on Friday evening.
Map and Location
On Friday we will start at 9:00h at /gebrüderheitz office:
It's a 3 minute walk from the main train station in Freiburg. The office is above the Cafe Melange:
If we will be more than 8-10 participant, it's possible that we move to a different place.
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
so far we have...
- Finish the Logging API and push to gerrit for TYPO3 6.0
- Logging Configuration Module
- FLOW3 PackageBuilder
- TYPO3 ExtensionBuilder
- PHP Parser and backporter package for FLOW3/TYPO3
- Introduce grunt
- Talk about deployment routines
- Nico de Haen (Fri-Sun)
- Fabien Udriot (Fri-Sat)
- Hans Christian Reinl (Fri-Sun)
- Steffen Müller (Fri-Sat/Sun)
- Johannes Klug (Fri evening - Sat)
- Steffen Gebert (Fri evening - Sun lunch time)
- Ingo Renner (Fri-Sun)
- Thomas Maroschik (Thu evening - Sun evening)
- Andreas Wolf (Fri whole day)
- Ingmar Schlecht (Fri whole day)
- Please add your name and the days you plan to participate
So far we arranged sponsored accommodation for up to three/four people. Please get in contact with Nico de Haen (typo3_at_ndh-websolutions_dot_de) if you need a place to stay. Keep in mind that Freiburg is attracting many tourists, especially in summer/vacation season. So you better book your room in advance to find a cheap room.
- SteffenG: Will sleep at a friend's flat
- We have a room to work in for approx. 8 participants at the /gebrüderheitz office. They also offered to sponsor drinks including coffee.
- Accommodation for up to three/four people is sponsored by ndh websolutions.
- The daily Pizza/Pasta and the Saturday evening social event is sponsored by jweiland.net.
We are still looking for more sponsors:
- Travel costs
If you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with: Steffen Müller (typo3_at_t3node_dot_com) or Nico de Haen (typo3_at_ndh-websolutions_dot_de)