warning - Message
This is a draft, content may change.
Make your own TYPO3 Distribution
Until TYPO3 6.2 distributions has been built as a new package, starting from 6.2 a distribution can be built from extensions.
- register an extension key (will be yourkey in the examples)
- built an extension
- set dependencies in EXT:yourkey/ext_emconf.php (see example below)
- put files, which should be initially imported into EXT:yourkey/Initialisation/Files they will be copied to fileadmin/yourkey on the very first install of the extension
- create EXT:yourkey/Initialisation/data.t3d if you want to import something into the database during installation
- upload your extension into the TER
- install your distribution
<?php $EM_CONF[$_EXTKEY] = array( 'title' => 'title', 'description' => 'description', 'category' => 'distribution', 'author' => 'your name', 'author_email' => 'firstname.lastname@example.org', 'author_company' => '', 'shy' => '', 'priority' => '', 'module' => '', 'state' => 'beta', 'internal' => '', 'uploadfolder' => '0', 'createDirs' => '', 'modify_tables' => '', 'clearCacheOnLoad' => 0, 'lockType' => '', 'version' => '0.3', 'constraints' => array( 'depends' => array( 'extbase' => '6.2', 'fluid' => '6.2', 'typo3' => '6.2', 'news' => '2.2', ), 'conflicts' => array( ), 'suggests' => array( ), ), ); ?>
These packages will be released soon after availability of TYPO3 6.2 LTS
- Introduction Package