The fifth Extbase Codesprint 2012 is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. The goal is to clean up the bugtracker (as usual) and get ready to provide new features (this means talking strategy, streamline the code and so on) in 6.1. It's organized by the Extbase Team.
How to participate?
You could either participate in person or by remote.
- Add yourself to the list of participants. Add the days you plan to come and if you plan to help by remote.
- Please choose a topic from the list to work on upfront! We will build up teams on thursday evening, so if you have another topic, please get in touch! Please don't just add topics yourself, because they will not be considered while planning the agenda.
- Drop us a note so that we can plan rooms, drinks, Breakfast and Dinner.
- The Team will - as usual - book rooms for all of us, so please don't book hotels yourself. If you are on the list by October 9, consider your room booked.
- Ask your company for sponsoring travel costs and/or working time or drop Felix a note, so he will get in touch with your boss. ;-)
The hashtag for the event is #ecs12hh2
Date and Times
Thursday, November 15 - Sunday, November 18.
We will have a "gliding entrance" on thursday, so the room will be open all day for arrivals, setup and hacking.
Map and Location
The code sprint can host up to 18 persons and will take place in the Lightwerk offices Lightwerk Hamburg.
From mainstation just take S1, S2 and S3 from track 1 (it's a little tricky to get there, as the tracks have the entrance outside the main building. You will figure that out. ;-) ). Get off 'Königstraße' and you are 50m from our office.
Take the entrance right of the Toyota dealer and ring "4. OG links" on thursday and "5. OG links" from friday to sunday.
As usual, in your rooms there is no breakfast included (!) because there will be breakfast on-site.
We will stay in the ibis budget St. Pauli Messe.
It's in a sidestreet of Reeperbahn and can easily reached by subway, citybike (talk to markus, felix oder anja to get one!), nightbus and foot.
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
get ready for 6.0
this means provide as much bugfixes for existing tickets in the bugtracker as possible.
|Name||days on site||needs hotel room|
|Anja Leichsenring||Friday, Saturday, Sunday||yes|
|Ingo Pfennigstorf||Friday, Saturday, Sunday||yes|
|Maba Heinrichs||Friday, Saturday, Sunday||yes|
|Felix Oertel||all, but friday noon to saturday evening|
|Tymek Motylewski||Friday, Saturday, Sunday||yes|
|Alexander Schnitzler||all days||yes|
|Markus Günther||fri / sat / Sun||no|
|Tomasz Grzemski||fri / sat / Sun||yes|
|you?||when?||need a bed?|
Accommodation will be organized and payed for by the Extbase team, so please don't book on your own, but get in touch with Felix.
- Room for max. 18 participants at the Lightwerk Hamburg office.
- TechDivision (TechDivision TYPO3 München) is sponsoring beer. Again! Yay!
- Accommodation and Travelcosts are covered through the Extbase Codesprint Budget.
Please consider sponsoring Snacks (Chips, Sweets), Meals or travelcosts / paid time of your employees. Everything is nicely organized by the Extbase Team, so you don't have to worry and just to pay the bill. ;-)
If you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with: Felix or Anja.