The firth Extbase Codesprint 2013 is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. The goal is to clean up the bugtracker (as usual) and get ready to provide new features (this means talking strategy, streamline the code and so on) in 6.1. It's organized by the Extbase Team.
How to participate?
You could either participate in person or by remote.
- Add yourself to the list of participants. Add the days you plan to come and if you plan to help by remote.
- Please choose a topic from the list to work on upfront! We will build up teams on thursday evening, so if you have another topic, please get in touch! Please don't just add topics yourself, because they will not be considered while planning the agenda.
- Drop us a note so that we can plan rooms, drinks, Breakfast and Dinner.
- The Team will - as usual - book rooms for all of us, so please don't book hotels yourself. If you are on the list by February 6, consider your room booked.
- Ask your company for sponsoring travel costs and/or working time or drop Felix or Anja a note, so they will get in touch with your boss. ;-)
The hashtag for the event is #ecs13dus
Date and Times
Friday, February 8 - Sunday, February 10.
We start friday morning at the site with a short opening session. The teams will be presented, finalized and a short overview of the tasks will be given. After that to sunday will be hacked quiet straight. Sunday afternoon we will present the results and do final reviews and merges.
Map and Location
Our working site is the Rheinschafe agency in Duisburg.
Agentur für Marketing & Kommunikation
Map of the surroundings, provided by the most helpful sheep in town, Kai. Thank you.
ibis budget Duisburg City am Innenhafen
As usual, in your rooms there is no breakfast included (!) because there will be breakfast on-site.
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
- get ready for 6.1
this means provide as much bugfixes for existing tickets in the bugtracker as possible.
- set the weels on track for doctrine integration
this means discussions, a roadmap, hopefully a prototype and perhaps a little team with a plan
- prepare the default enabled rewritten property mapper
in this regard we aim on testing our patches as a whole and make it bullet proof
- fix the MANY-RELATION problems of the property mapper to make FAL and categories usable
when we can make this happen, the models reverted for 6.0 can come back, too
Without any guaranty or promises: if you think we should work on something else, put it here. We like to have a clear picture of pressing and annoying issues 'out there', that might have slipped from the screen.
|Name||days on site||needs hotel room|
|Anja Leichsenring||all days||yes|
|Daniel Hürtgen||all days||no|
|Thomas Maroschik||all days||yes|
|Marc Bastian Heinrichs||Fr(evening)/Sa/So||yes|
|Markus Günther||all days||yes|
|Alexander Schnitzler||Fr(50%)/Sa/So(70%)||no, remote|
|Christian Kuhn||all days||no|
|Andreas Wolf||all time (50-70% sure)||yes|
|Tymoteusz Motylewski||Sa,So||no, remote|
|Helmut Hummel||Fr (afternoon),Sa,Su||yes, single room please|
|you?||when?||need a bed?|
Accommodation will be organized and payed for by the Extbase team, so please don't book on your own, but get in touch with Felix.
- Accommodation and Travelcosts are covered through the Extbase Codesprint Budget.
- our working place is sponsored by the Rheinschafe GmbH
- Lightwerk GmbH sponsors several needs and, most important, organisation
- Netimage A/S sponsors the breakfast, developers needs the best start at the day.
- dkd Internet Service GmbH (Olivier Dobberkau) will sponsor 5 Cases (not sixpacks) of Krombacher Beer.
- Ingo Schmitt will sponsor parts pf the Dinner (e.G. Pizza)
Please consider sponsoring Snacks (Chips, Sweets), Meals or travelcosts / paid time of your employees. Everything is nicely organized by the Extbase Team, so you don't have to worry and just to pay the bill. ;-)
If you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with: Felix or Anja.