Ext calendar TODO
This list is ordered by priority.
- allow start of the week set via TS (Sunday is start of week in US)
- Add (multiple) documents to an event
- add ``flags or something, which can be a "Birthday" or a whatever flag. could be nice.
- How about making a flag for categories to not allow overlapping events. This would be cool to be able to use to calendar for scheduling a conference room for instance. (easy to implement from the frontend)
- Year-view. I've just seen a nice screenshot on typo3-dev from aonther extension, which has a nice year-wise output. you can create nice time-planners this way. (see also PDF export below)
- some converter script to import events from advCalendar (migration). should be trivial, though.
- Registration of participants (with support for a csv-list of all registered participants)
- Viewing of single events with any number of desription pages of the event
- Would be nice to have a supporting view which might you let be able to use target groups etc (target groups could actually implemented via categories or a new database relation).
- Frontend-Editing support. If anyone want to do this, please contact me, as I have little interest in this.
- PDF export of timetables, Year-wise or so (via XML -> PDF)
- Holidays support. Would be great to have country-wise holidays, that can be full-days events. Same for for Birthdays (actually, Birthdays can be done via categores + category image)