This is the wiki homepage of the TYPO3 Neos development team. It's basically a hub to the different wiki pages which are related to our teams and projects.
- We usually hang out in IRC on freenode in the #typo3-coreteam channel. Please note that this group chat is only meant for coordinating tasks within the core team. If you have a general question please post it to one of the mailing lists or the #typo3-flow IRC channel.
- *Daily Scrum: Every working day at 14:00 CE(S)T*, using Google Hangout.
- Prototcols of the Daily Scrums can be found inside the typo3.teams.core-v5 news group.
See the instructions on the website
We are using the Scrum methodology (in adjusted form) to coordinate the project.
Definition of Done Done
A task for a story is "done done" if it meets the following things:
- acceptance criteria defined for the story are meet
- it meets the coding convention
- code inventions are reviewed
- as simple as possible
- commit messages rules are followed
- no workaround is used. There is no technical debt, instead necessary classes and unit-tests are refactored
- Unit-Test written -> green -> reviewed
- 80% coverage for the new classes
- If Selenium Tests are part of the task:
- Selenium Test run on the integration system
- Installation / Build / Deployment documentation is updated if required
- Developers Reference documentation are updated and helpful
- End User manuals are updated and helpful
- cross browser and cross plattform compatible
- markup is w3c valid
Definition of Done Done Done
A user Story is "done done done" in addition to just "done done" if:
- feature is on the integration system deployed using the automated deployment/build process from a tagged version in versioncontrol.