Neos Code Sprint August 2014
The Neos Code Sprint August 2014 is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. Organizer is Christopher Hlubek (hlubek [at] networkteam [dot] com)
The hashtag for the event is #typo3neos
Timeframe: Mon, August 25th 2014 — Sat, June 30th 2014, the exact dates will be figured out
Map and Location
The sprint will take place in the networkteam GmbH office in Kiel Kleiner Kuhberg 42, 24103 Kiel, Germany (Google Map)
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
- Finish changes for Neos 1.2
|Name||Arrival||Departure||Accommodation wishes||Hotel booked? (when sharing a room add the roommate)|
|Christopher Hlubek||25.08., morning||30.08., evening||Stays at home||n.a.|
|Karsten Dambekalns||25.08., morning||29.08., evening||Berliner Hof||booked, Robert|
|Robert Lemke||25.08., morning||27.08., evening||Berliner Hof||booked, Karsten|
|Berit Hlubek||25.08., morning||30.08., evening (will mainly join in the afternoons)||Stays at home||n.a.|
|Markus Goldbeck||25.08., early afternoon||30.08., noon||Berliner Hof||Booked|
|Helmut Hummel||26.08., early afternoon||29.08., afternoon||Hotel Ostseehalle||booked|
|Sebastian Kurfürst||23.08. or 24.08.||29.08.||Berliner Hof||booked, Christian|
|Christian Müller||prob. 25.08.||prob. 30.08.||Berliner Hof||booked, Sebastian|
|Aske Ertmann||26.08., noon||29.08., evening||Berliner Hof||Booked|
|Dominique Feyer||prob. 26/27.08.||prob. 30.08.||Needs a place in Kiel|
|Christian Albrecht||29.08. morning||30.08. evening||Needs a place in Kiel|
|Rens Admiraal||24.08. evening||27.08. afternoon/evening||Berliner Hof||Booked|
|Christian Jul Jensen||27.08. noon||29.08. afternoon||Berliner Hof||Booked|
A hotel room should be booked by every participant in the Hotel Berliner Hof, Ringstraße 6, 24103 Kiel (http://www.berlinerhof-kiel.de/en/), please arrange in rooms as needed and applicable.
The price rate is from 75€ (basic single room) to 125€ (comfort plus double room) and includes free Wifi, breakfast, a ticket for transportation and admission to a Spa club nearby. It's only a short walk to the networkteam office.
- The accommodation is covered by the Neos code sprint budget from the TYPO3 Association. Please book a hotel room, pay for yourself and invoice the costs after the code sprint (see travel expenses PDF).
- Travel costs will be reimbursed up to a limit of 200€ per person (exceptions are probably possible, just ask Karsten as our official budget responsible, if you would need a higher budget)
- networkteam sponsors the room, internet, coffee and drinks (water, soft-drinks, beer)
- We'll have Chilli Con Carne for lunch on Wednesday
If you'd like to sponsor, please get in touch with us.
If you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with us (email@example.com).