Neos Code Sprint February 2014
The Neos Code Sprint February 2014 is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. The goal of this particular sprint is to improve the performance of Neos and Flow. The sprint is organized by Robert Lemke
The hashtag for the event is #typo3neos
Thu, February 6th 2014 — Sat, Feburary 8th 2014
Map and Location
TechDivision Lübeck Office Willy-Brandt-Allee 31c, Lübeck, Germany http://osm.org/go/0HrD1wMKa?m=
Code Sprint Topics/Goals
Speed up Neos, especially with really large amounts of nodes. Special focus will probably be on TYPO3CR and the node/tree handling in Neos and it's UI.
|Berit Hlubek||7. (early evening)||8.|
Rooms for the participants listed so far have been booked in the Hotel an der Marienkirche, which is in walking distance from the code sprint location and directly in the heart of Lübeck's old town (http://osm.org/go/0HrD0PrVA--?m=). Double rooms will be shared:
If you'd like to sponsor a lunch or dinner, please get in touch with Robert.
- Lelesys sponsors drinks and food for the team! (200 €)
- Carsten Bleicker sponsors a lunch (100 €), thanks!
- Thierry Brodard sponsors "some drinks / food / code lines" with 150 € as well. Thanks!
- The TYPO3 Association sponsors the hotel and travel costs (from the TYPO3 Neos budget)
- Working location kindly provided by TechDivision
If you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with: Robert Lemke (robert_at_typo3_dot_org)