Neos Code Sprint January 2013/29.01.2013
- For the morning work on the things you think are most important (until 12:15)
- Robert/Sebastian will go around and collect the TODO list / think about further structuring of the Sprint
- At 12:15, we will have the "Core Values of Neos / Mission Statement" discussion.
- Lunch: we will order s.th. for 1 PM
- Have the Neos blog installed on the Neos website; with everybody having an account; Everybody being able to post blog posts.
- Core Values of Neos / Mission Statement
- What the product is, what the product is not
- Example: https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/makinggwtbetter?hl=de
- Goal: Guidance for developers, but also for users
- How We Do Things: Design Axioms (our assumptions about development)
- How to contribute
- Visibility of Neos (what happens in Neos)
- -> show Scrum notes with timeline.js
- -> last committed changes, last reviews (RSS feeds), last issues
- Collaboration Guideline: "Everything which has been discussed (f.e. in a hangout) has a short protocol as Email)
- Why We Don't Use GitHub
- Release Cycles for Flow and Neos
- Proposal: Once a month for Neos; XY for Flow?
- Have "weekly stable releases" for Flow, which are built automatically if tests run through and Build is NOT BLOCKED manually
Defining The Neos Featureset
- Discussion / Definition: Minimum Viable Product
- we'll define three Scenarios: Neos Code Sprint January 2013/Scenarios
- Definition of Working Packages. Working Packages are a bundle of Stories.
- Goal: "Product Backlog"
(day-to-day) Neos Development
- A Responsive Backend (Patrick)
- Be usable until iPad mini