<< Back to the Newloginbox page
notice - This information is outdated
This extension is obsolete. See Newloginbox.
Here you can read about the different enhancements made up to and including the 3.0.0 release of Newloginbox (from 2004-11-06 to 2006-09-13):
- Added support for Permanent Log-In (aka "Stay logged in") that just entered Subversion trunk of the Core
- Minor cleanup and locallang changes while merging with the TER version
- Revision of the manual : added explanation about templating system
- Improved default css style in ext_typoscript_setup.txt file
- Added DBAL compatibility
- Added a new template file (res/newloginbox_00.html) to control the pi1 (pi1/class.tx_newloginbox_pi1.php) display. A lot of changes have been made and some stuff where deleted from 'pi1/class.tx_newloginbox_pi1.php' because they are directly set in the template.
- Added customProcessing functionality for field values, especially useful for "image" field.
- Added ID attributes to <input> tags.
- Merged hook for Bernhard Kraft's md5 password extension from TER version to CVS
- Added general hook $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['newloginbox']['login_confirmed'] that is executed on successful login.
- Created hook in pi1 class for dkd_redirect_at_login extension.
- Few cosmetic changes
- Smaller cleanups
linebreak problem in locallang files.
- Added/corrected some french language in locallang_db.php and pi1/locallang.
- Fixed bug #0001110: bug in the hook for kb_md5fepw.
- Fixed bug #0001059: Users don't have to login twice anymore when the option domains is enable...
- Fixed spelling mistake in pi1/locallang.php file.
- Stefan Strasser <strada at stradax dot net>
- Ingmar Schlecht <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Brice Bernard <email@example.com>
- Sebastian Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alistair MacDonal for work with the new template file
- Dietrich Heise for reporting bug #0001110
- Ries for reporting and correcting bug #0001059
- Glen Gibb for reporting spelling mistake in pi1/locallang.php file