The News Team
- People submit news ideas via the form on news.typo3.org.
- Submitted ideas go to a private mailing list set up for the News team.
- The idea is discussed in the ML and then assigned to a News team writer.
- He/she writes the text and posts it to the ML for discussion.
- A News team spellchecker checks the news and approves it.
- Someone from the Association approves it.
- News are published.
If completely finished news are submitted, the workflow starts at (4/5).
How to participate
A form is available on . With this form, users can submit suggestions or complete news items.
The team is coordinated by Thomas Hempel
- Peter Kindström: submitter
- Patrick Gaumond: submitter, writer
- Ben van't Ende: submitter, writer
- Jan Christe: submitter, writer
- Jeff Segars: spellchecker
- Floyd Arguello: writer, spellchecker
- Michael Stucki: approval
- Thomas Hempel: submitter, writer, organisation, publishing
- Sebastian Kurfürst: submitter, organisation, publishing
- Rupert Germann: technical support
- Robert Lemke: submitter, writer, approval, technical support