PHPUnit Code Sprint 2013
The first PHPUnit code sprint is a community driven TYPO3 event for developers. The goal is to clean up the extension, rework the UI, get bugs fixed and tasks done.
How to participate?
You could either participate in person or by remote.
- Add yourself to the list of participants. Add the days you plan to come or if you plan to help by remote, so that we can plan rooms, drinks, lunch and dinner.
- We will book a hotel as soon as we decided about the location
- Ask your company for sponsoring travel costs and/or working time to help us improve the PHPUnit extension
The hashtag for the event is #pucs13 or the global hashtag #t3sprint
Date and Times
Friday, July 19th - Sunday, July 21st
We start Friday at 3pm with a short opening session. After that hacking on open tickets will begin. Hopefully we get quite a lot done till Sunday afternoon.
Location will be in Berlin. We can use the office of CPS-IT GmbH. It's in the middle of Berlin (Neue Promenade 5, Hackescher Markt, 10178 Berlin) between train stations Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße. If you plan coming by train you should go to Berlin Hauptbahnhof and take the S-Bahn for 2 stations.
|#||Name||days on site||hometown||need hotel room||comments|
|1||Oliver Klee||Friday - Sunday||Bonn||yes||will arrive about 16:30 on Friday||shares a room with Stefano|
|2||Nicole Cordes||Friday - Sunday||Berlin||yes||single room|
|3||Christian Kuhn||NO - can not attend at this date :(|
|4||Andreas Wolf||Fr-Su||Karlsruhe||Yes||I'd rather concentrate on Functional/User Acceptance Tests than on EXT:phpunit||single room|
|5||Stefano Kowalke||Fr-Su||Flensburg||Yes||I like to learn mocking ;-)||shares a room with Oliver|
Unfortunately, Sebastian Bergmann won't make it this time due to our invitation being so short-notice. But he'd like to attend next time.
Hotel ibis budget Berlin Alexanderplatz (ex ETAP HOTEL)
Telefon: (+49) 30 / 339391120
Please consider sponsoring snacks (fruits, chips, sweets), beverages, meals or travel costs / paid time of your employees. Everything is nicely organized by the PHPUnit Team, so you don't have to worry and just to pay the bill.
Please get in contact with us if you would like to sponsor something.
- cold beverages (particularly, Club-Mate): sponsored by PHORAX http://phorax.com/
- coffee: sponsored by http://ab-softlab.de/
- snacks: sponsored by PHORAX http://phorax.com/
- dinner on Friday: sponsored by http://jweiland.net
- lunch on Saturday: sponsored by http://jweiland.net
- dinner on Saturday: sponsored by http://jweiland.net
- lunch on Sunday: sponsored by http://jweiland.net
Invoicing travel costs/accomodation
There is a page on the assocation site about this: 
The budget number for invoices or reimbursement is: #4000 "TYPO3 CMS"