- Will be converted from FLOW3 to t3lib_validation (automatically)
- TODO: Tear apart the ValidatorResolver into a SimpleValidatorResolver (just containing createValidator() ), and an AdvancedValidatorResolver (containing reflection stuff, etc)??
- Error Messages:
- in TYPO3 v4, we will use the following language keys: [full class name in lowercase].[errorName] -- Example: t3lib_validation_validator_stringlengthvalidator.length_exceeded
- Please don't use a dot as separator, if you use a dot, you can't overwrite it by TypoScript. Or fix the TS-Parser ;) (F. Nägler)
- There will be a new method inside AbstractValidator which resolves these language keys
- Language Strings will contain sprintf-placeholders
- Overriding messages: There will be a method overrideLanguageKey($errorName, $newLocallangKey) with which one can override single messages in validators.
- TODO: How to do this in FLOW3??
- Take a look at the validator classes in EXT:feuserregister:
Converters and Filters
- We will use the same API as in FLOW3 for them, and the same base classes.
- Take a look at the transformer classes in EXT:feuserregister: