General information about Slack: Slack
Hi, I am Botty
I am in some channels on slack, feel free to invite me into your channel.
- @botty help: shows global help
I can talk with review.typo3.org try the following commands:
command prefix: review:
- review:help: shows this help
- review:count [PROJECT=Packages/TYPO3.CMS]: shows the number of currently open reviews for [PROJECT]
- review:random: shows a random open review
- review:show <Ref-ID> [<Ref-ID-2>, [<Ref-ID-n>]]*: shows the review by given change number(s)
- review:user <username> [PROJECT=Packages/TYPO3.CMS]: shows the open reviews by given username for [PROJECT]
- review:query <searchQuery>: shows the results for given <searchQuery>, max limit is 50
- review:merged <YYYY-MM-DD>: shows a count of merged patches on master since given date
I can talk with forge.typo3.org try the following commands:
command prefix: forge:
- forge:help: shows this help
- forge:show <Issue-ID>: shows the issue by given <Issue-ID>
command prefix: util:
- util:help: shows this help
- util:coin <options>: coin toss with <options> (separate by comma)
I can give someone a beer, try the following commands:
command prefix: beer:
- beer:help: shows this help
- beer:stats <username>: show beer counter for <username>
- beer:for <username>: give <username> a T3Beer
- beer:all: show all beer counter
- beer:top10: show TOP 10
Tell Command (Private Message Service)
I can tell someone about a review, issue or simple send a message. The idea is to deliver a notification to the user, if the users online status change to active. To use this feature, send me direct message:
- /msg @botty tell <@username> You are a very nice person :) I will send <@username> the message: "You are a very nice person :)" after the user is online again the next time.
- /msg @botty tell <@username> about review:12345 I will send <@username> a message with details about the gerrit review 12345.
- /msg @botty tell <@username> about forge:12345 I will send <@username> a message with details about the forge issue 12345.
This feature works only, if you talk to me in a direct chat!
Gerrit talk to Botty on merged patches and new pushed patchsets. In this cases, Botty sends a notification to the following channels:
|#typo3-cms-coredev||Notification for merged patches|
|#cms-ad-hoc-reviews||Notification about new patchsets, but only the first patchset|
|#rst-updates||Notification about added, deleted and changed rst files|
Please create an issue on github.