T3CMS Code Sprint 2013 Hannover
This is a generic code sprint for finishing loose ends of TYPO3 CMS 6.2 will take place in Hannover, Germany.
It's (really) the last Code Sprint before "Feature Freeze" of the 6.2 LTS development phase (Release of Beta1 scheduled for October 15th).
Hash Tag: #t3sprint
- Start: Thursday, October 10th, 2013 (around 12:00)
- End: Sunday, October 13th, 2013 (around 16:00)
Bitmotion GmbH (Directions)
- Please do not book on your own, we will book for the whole group!
- Gästeresidenz PelikanViertel
Protocol & Agenda
- Agenda: https://notes.typo3.org/p/T3CMS_Code_Sprint_2013_Hannover
- Board: https://trello.com/b/ODzfcQQr/typo3-cms-sprint-hannover
- Please add your name and the days you plan to participate (deadline September 24th)! This is important because else you won't have a hotel room!
|Name||days on site||needs hotel room||comments|
|Alexander Opitz||Fri, Sat, Sun||yes|
|Christian Kuhn||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes||single room please, I'm a heavy snorer|
|Ernesto Baschny||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes||single room|
|Frans Saris||Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes||Single room please, will arrive on Thursday around 16.00|
|Helmut Hummel||Wed, Thu, Fri||no|
|Nicole Cordes||Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes|
|Olly Hader||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat||yes||Single Room please / Have to leave on Saturday around 14:00/15:00|
|Philipp Gampe||Fri, Sat, Sun||yes|
|Sebastian Fischer||Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes|
|Steffen Müller||Thu, Fri||yes||single room|
|Steffen Ritter||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes||Single Room please|
|Thomas Maroschik||Fri, Sat, Sun||yes||preferring single room or sharing with a non snorer|
|Thorsten Kahler||Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes|
|Fabien Udriot||Thu, Fri, Sat||yes||Leaving on Saturday in the afternoon.|
|Sascha Egerer||Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||yes|
The TYPO3 Association can cover travel and accommodation expenses for all participants. Despite that, sponsoring of these enabling costs for individuals is also highly appreciated.
Many thanks to all sponsors and supporters! We had "48 person-days" of working man-power during these 4,5 days.
- Travel and Hotel costs covered by the TYPO3 Association (TYPO3 CMS Budget)
- Meeting rooms and infrastructure sponsored by Bitmotion
- "Belegte Brötchen" for "fast eating" during the sprints days and Snacks: Provided by Anja
- Dinner at XII Apostel, sponsored by: Die Digiparden www.die-digiparden.de
- Friday Night Pizza, sponsored by: Die Digiparden www.die-digiparden.de
- Saturday Night Sushi Orgy, sponsored by: Die Digiparden www.die-digiparden.de
If you have questions, or if you like to participate or offer some sponsoring, just get in contact with Ernesto Baschny (ernesto dot baschny et typo3 dot org)