Team Meeting at TYPO3 Developer Days in Elmshorn/Germany
Members who will participate
If you arrive later than May 7th, 10.00 please add the time of your arrival here!
Ordered by arrival time:
- Thomas Hempel (will be there anyway)
- Robert Lemke (hey, I almost live here!)
- Karsten Dambekalns (hah, closest-to-home meeting point ever)
- Ernesto Baschny (May 7, 7:45, Hamburg Airport)
- Dmitry Dulepov (May 7, 7:50, Hamburg Airport)
- Michael Stucki (May 7, 8:25, Hamburg Airport)
- Andreas Otto (May 7, 9:49 Elmshorn Main Station -- have to travel back same day at 19:00)
- Ingo Renner (May 7, 10:00 Hamburg Airport)
- Patrick Broens (May 7, 10:00 Hamburg Airport)
- Martin Kutschker (May 7, 10:35 Hamburg Airport)
- Benjamin Mack (May 7, 11:15 Hamburg Airport)
- Ingmar Schlecht (May 7, morning)
- Oliver Hader (May 7, 13:00, travelling by car -- however I could also come earlier on May 6 in the evening)
- Sebastian Kurfuerst (May 7, Evening, will come for dinner)
- Bernhard Kraft (May 7th, 22:09 Hamburg-Altona, I'll meet you during dinner)
- Kasper Skårhøj: I plan to arrive in the evening, time enough for the dinner - but not the days meeting.
- Peter Niederlag (TODO: arrival date/time to be defined)
- Jan-Erik Revsebch (May 7th. unknown arrival time)
- Christian Jul Jensen (May 7th. unknown arrival time)
Members who will not participate
- Jeff Segars (Stuck in the US until T3CON :) )
- Stanislas Rolland (Best regards from Montréal!)
- Wolfgang Klinger
- [move your name from here to one of the sections above]
- René Fritz (TODO: arrival date/time to be defined)
- Rupert Germann (TODO: arrival date/time to be defined)
- Thorsten Kahler (TODO: arrival date/time to be defined)
- Michael Scharkow (TODO: arrival date/time to be defined)
This is the work-in-progress agenda for the TYPO3 Core-team-Meeting on May 7. The detailed timetable is yet to be defined.
Please add your name behind suggestions you make!
- Review 4.2 development (Ingo + Stucki)
- What was good?
- What can be improved?
- Planning 4.3 development (tbd.)
- Collecting ideas, projects
- Building development teams(?)
- HCI-Related Discussions (Benni.)
- Skinning API / Default Skin etc.
- Community collaboration (Sebastian)
- CGL changes (Dmitry)
Agenda (for Core team on regular T3DD days)
There are some topics that should have the interest of the core team but must be discussed during the days:
- "Workspaces" technology: A session where we discuss the internals of workspaces. Basically we should try to find out where the black-spots of the technology is for the rest of the core team members so they are better able to support and fix workspace related code without messing up the concept.
- "Localization": I would like a session with Daniel Zielinski about localization, the extension l10nmgr (ok, maybe not core dev relevant... :-)