TYPO3 CMS 4.5.33
<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 4.5.33
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 4.5.33 which was released on April 16th, 2014.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is part of a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.33, 4.7.18, 6.0.13, 6.1.8 and 6.2.1.
4e30179e08ba3452dbbef87bba8d4378 blankpackage-4.5.33.tar.gz 14c1e33abb20ff417ffa5a586a273936 blankpackage-4.5.33.zip f776c236dc8cc3d624c0dcc4e7ca4715 dummy-4.5.33.tar.gz 6ff99a8602d34eb297118d20e3b000a2 dummy-4.5.33.zip 445446bf2fc4d71aaff22bd6bffe023f introductionpackage-4.5.33.tar.gz c43f99baaf44605b2290d67b6d9b5e78 introductionpackage-4.5.33.zip d4960701a12010e117a824ac3fc7a5ad typo3_src+dummy-4.5.33.zip a715a4660e0128bf4bbe7b8de9ea346d typo3_src-4.5.33.tar.gz e31714cef66460f946b1ef845d29aef2 typo3_src-4.5.33.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.5.32:
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.5.33
- [TASK] Updates prototype and scriptaculous, fixing IE9+ issues (#51768)
- [BUGFIX] Use validEmail() instead of deprecated checkEmail() (#57934)
- [BUGFIX] SoftReferenceIndex typolink lacks support for title attributes (#56580)
- [TASK] Integrate default README.txt (#57656)
- [SECURITY] Prevent XSS in scheduler form (#57603)
- [BUGFIX] Revert "[TASK] Use a 401 header if login is not successful" (#55966)
- [BUGFIX] felogin reset password links not clickable (#23984)
- [BUGFIX] Namespace usage in test (#55811)
- [BUGFIX] CSV-Download not working in IE and HTTPS backend (#16491)
- [BUGFIX] DocumentTemplate class inserts inDocStyles twice (#55458)
- [BUGFIX] Invalid constant in the domain redirect function (#55350)
- [BUGFIX] Fix PHP fatal error in be.tableList view helper (#54748)
- [TASK] Change list view delete icon if record is deleted in WS (#52554)
- [BUGFIX] Display relations' titles when TCA label field is type inline (#52133)
- [BUGFIX] Cleanly unset cookies on login in cookie-check (#53818)
- [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 4.5.33-dev