<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.5.9
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.5.9 which was released on December 16th 2011.
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Due to security issues found in the TYPO3 Core, there was a combined release of TYPO3 4.5.9 and 4.6.2.
Find more details in the security bulletin: https://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-core/typo3-core-sa-2011-004/
2efb8c365ec49693d7bc02e3431d6f9f blankpackage-4.5.9.tar.gz 9e00b12c45c167b4ee9f5c7f7a78ba82 blankpackage-4.5.9.zip 377635b360ee511dda7ff142968c9af5 dummy-4.5.9.tar.gz bf228f461706cd665153384e322fefd1 dummy-4.5.9.zip da51feafbd2a72783808071e5c9dc35b introductionpackage-4.5.9.tar.gz 0da87404e5bd1ec60d7bd03c4fec4829 introductionpackage-4.5.9.zip 257ca290dd3efaebfa32bc014db2b52d typo3_src+dummy-4.5.9.zip 9f5911c49973f2cdbc0b04d6a4635f2e typo3_src-4.5.9.tar.gz 75b0e11ce7270707f712202eab611576 typo3_src-4.5.9.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
- [SECURITY][BUGFIX] Remote Command Execution in Workspace Abstract Controller (#32571)
- [TASK] Raise submodule pointer
- [BUGFIX] RTE not loading in IE when content css file does not exist (#29899)
- [BUGFIX] TCEforms draws huge empty icon row which on select-fields (#25398)
- [BUGFIX] Restructure the random byte generator (#23355)
- [BUGFIX] Install Tool shows internal MySQL databases (#19278)
- [BUGFIX] Wrong char for explodes of links (#29597)
- [TASK] Integrate system extension linkvalidator as submodule (#32075)
- [BUGFIX] Add possibility to use Wizards->Suggest in FlexForms (#22231)
- [BUGFIX] Gap between module menu items causes collapse on click (#27634)
- [BUGFIX] Localization: Editing in TCEforms shows unstyled original value (#28012)
- [BUGFIX] Use trimExplode() for pageOverlayFields (#28916)
- [BUGFIX] EM: Available extension list misses icons (#30369)
- [BUGFIX] Remove hardcoded limits in T3D export (#27272)
- [TASK] Implement check for saltedpasswords in reports module (#30695)
- [BUGFIX][SECURITY] XSS vulnerability in BE-User Admin module (#32040)
- [BUGFIX] Log date picker broken (#31450)