<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.7.13
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.7.13 which was released on July 23rd 2013.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.28, 4.7.13, 6.0.7 and 6.1.2.
1a054f781892b62ef8441de77cc8eed2 blankpackage-4.7.13.tar.gz 11a1ccdf63d285d62dc094311bd11cb8 blankpackage-4.7.13.zip fdcee7f0175fec2195b1e0790aaa7011 dummy-4.7.13.tar.gz 3986fd44b57f1a7ad18ad32b7a66256e dummy-4.7.13.zip 62a5dda6cd7ee22a30864fa5042027c6 typo3_src+dummy-4.7.13.zip 59c5d39aabbb6a44025e1b97f9b74073 typo3_src-4.7.13.tar.gz 2cd818307cd4efcb58cd58b5f4361a99 typo3_src-4.7.13.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.7.12:
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.7.13
- [BUGFIX] Fix PHP warning trigged in initFEuser (#42921)
- [BUGFIX] requestUpdate sensitive to spaces (#49872)
- [BUGFIX] Form email validation is case sensitive (#43924)
- [BUGFIX] requestUpdate sensitive to spaces (#42789)
- [TASK] Add support for "outdated" extensions (#49350)
- [TASK] Travis: Speedup cloning of repos
- [BUGFIX] RTE: Importing google webfonts breaks style sheet parsing (#49648)
- [TASK] Improve error message in NotFoundView to identify source (#49519)
- [BUGFIX] compressJs returns wrong filenames (#48213)
- [BUGFIX] Incomplete backup in befuncTest (#49355)
- [BUGFIX] Insert rows only once in exec_INSERTmultipleRows (#48220)
- [BUGFIX] Flexform field is available but not passed to sub-function calls (#49331)
- [BUGFIX] Illegal string offset warning in AjaxLoginHandler (#49327)
- [BUGFIX] Fix JS error with Context Sensitive Help (#26588)
- [BUGFIX] Incorrect grouping of exclude fields in translated backend (#47839)
- [BUGFIX] Illegal string offset 'translations' in DatabaseRecordList (#47103)
- [BUGFIX] Pass $field to BackendUtility::getFlexFormDS (#39527)
- [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 4.7.13-dev