∫ << Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 4.7.17
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 4.7.17 which was released on December 10th, 2013.
This release is a security release.
Due to security issues found in the TYPO3 Core, there was a combined release of TYPO3 4.5.32, 4.7.17, 6.0.12 and 6.1.7.
Find more details in the security bulletin: https://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-core/typo3-core-sa-2013-004/
eded3a2610931e74de5f5f15ebd9a347 blankpackage-4.7.17.tar.gz 881aaeb8115420a470f206232816185c blankpackage-4.7.17.zip f3366b856cc4a38937dd6efdc79e0bbb dummy-4.7.17.tar.gz 00c8a329bc75ab471c4d36a1b5e4066d dummy-4.7.17.zip 7ac3586f432f2d85b6dc6e4b8106a70e typo3_src+dummy-4.7.17.zip 4c3085e7f9b5e576ebdec9b7833b2af2 typo3_src-4.7.17.tar.gz fc9a7d1c75f5bf54703b8c1a31ebd334 typo3_src-4.7.17.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.7.16:
- [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 4.7.18-dev
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.7.17
- [SECURITY] Prevent editor controlled hmac content (#45043)
- [SECURITY] XSS in colorpicker wizard (#42772)
- [SECURITY] XSS in header link of all content elements (#31206)
- [SECURITY] XSS vulnerability in extension manager (#20811)
- [SECURITY] Information Disclosure in Wizards (#41714)
- [SECURITY] Fix open redirection in openid extension (#54099)
- [SECURITY] feuser_adminLib.inc allows to set arbitrary fields (#48187)
- [SECURITY] XSS in be_layout wizard (#36768)
- [SECURITY] Remove possible XSS from ActionController Error output (#54074)
- [SECURITY] Unsafe unserialize of GET parameter in Add-Wizard (#54073)
- [BUGFIX] ClientUtility does not detect Internet Explorer 11 (#54124)
- Revert "[BUGFIX] Object passed to date()" versions. (#54120)
- Revert "[BUGFIX] Distinguish unassigend columns and colPos 0"
- [BUGFIX] ext:adodb Restrict connection wizard to admins (#42651)
- [BUGFIX] Distinguish unassigend columns and colPos 0 (#25157)
- [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 4.7.17-dev