<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 6.1.1
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 6.1.1 which was released on May 24th 2013.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.27, 4.7.12, 6.0.6 and 6.1.1.
609126b5e07e93649b10c30fdebd7811 blankpackage-6.1.1.tar.gz 38ec5aef55aa1baa259e9a85d1a96eb7 blankpackage-6.1.1.zip b9ca974993fe5b05dbb1e5b9181e53e6 dummy-6.1.1.tar.gz 22c6697d10d2fef17f1a403b8eeecad7 dummy-6.1.1.zip 699d69ff003f270ec8ab7b3144087d0a governmentpackage-6.1.1.tar.gz bdd60b138502c0afb806955f42a055f4 governmentpackage-6.1.1.zip 2c417744167d98f5d6d4660cb4e7896e introductionpackage-6.1.1.tar.gz 9818ff90f0b2451be401c12ecfe3ed4e introductionpackage-6.1.1.zip 3fa25e895e3e04d3cb318c0bc22662f6 typo3_src+dummy-6.1.1.zip a1561f7e2994244701e6c89810167341 typo3_src-6.1.1.tar.gz 7713041a2c989fac798fe522501453fd typo3_src-6.1.1.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies.
Please note: A minor database schema update was included in this release in order to fix issue 16762: TYPO3 Core - User Management: Modules maximum [Closed; assigned to Philipp Gampe]. This is unusual for a patch level release, but we decided to include it anyway with the following rationale:
- New installations get the correct field definition from start (bug fixed).
- Old installations updating to the newest patch level by simply updading the TYPO3 Sources (usual procedure): No change of functionality, nothing breaks. But the bug won't be fixed.
- Old installations which need this bug fixed need to apply the TYPO3 Source Upgrade and do an one time "Database Compare" in the Install Tool afterwards.
So the last step is optional and only required if you are really hit by this bug and want to have it solved in your existing installation. Most integrations won't be affected by this bug anyway.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 6.1.0:
- [BUGFIX] file_upload missing back icon (#48065)
- [BUGFIX] Paste button missing in empty folders (#48202)
- [BUGFIX] TCA load regression in eid context (#47993)
- [BUGFIX] Empty subpart template if no data given (#47935)
- [BUGFIX] Fix double-stdWrapping of GIFBUILDER's TEXT object (#41487)
- [BUGFIX] BEfunc getProcessedValue doesn't show record title for "group" (#21410)
- [BUGFIX] Fix last line in table wizard (#16531)
- [BUGFIX][CONF] Remove unused EM related settings (#48179)
- [BUGFIX] MailUtility::parseAddresses() returns @localhost on empty string (#48247)
- [BUGFIX] be_users.userMods is too small to hold all modules (#16762)
- [BUGFIX] Fix start of identifier from /./ to / (#47705)
- [BUGFIX] Can not expand new collapsed IRRE record with RTE field
- [BUGFIX] ProcessedFile is persisted in sys_file as well (#47211)
- [BUGFIX] Cannot connect to the current database (#48138)
- [TASK] Improve method makeCategorizable to be used everywhere (#38972)
- [BUGFIX] Uppercase CSS tag selectors not supported in some mime types (#40501)
- [BUGFIX] Sorting not respected for backend layout dropdowns (#47688)
- [BUGFIX] max_execution_time check fails (#48095)
- [BUGFIX] Improvement of LanguageCacheClearer (#47912)
- [BUGFIX] Add support for float values to arrayExport (#48114)
- [TASK] Cleanup: Must use "self::" for local static member reference (#47925)
- [TASK] Must use "self::" for local static member reference (#47926)
- [BUGFIX] FormEngine background color and padding (#47894)
- [BUGFIX] Remove 1000 pixelx limitation for preview image (#47846)
- [BUGFIX] Label in list view is not escaped (#29409)
- [TASK] Update PEAR packages (#48027)
- [TASK] Use PHP lint to check for syntax errors on travis
- [BUGFIX] TCA:Suggest wizard doesn't work for select with maxitems=1 (#23789)
- [BUGFIX] Clearing label through TS doesn't work (#43959)
- [BUGFIX] Don't preserve piVars in felogin links (#46829)
- [BUGFIX] Form email validation is case sensitive (#43924)
- [BUGFIX] Resolve asterisk in allowed tables for suggest wizard (#21588)
- [BUGFIX] Incorrect grouping of exclude fields in translated backend (#47839)
- [BUGFIX] Processed folder in a sub folder is shown (#47019)
- [BUGFIX] displayCond in flexforms broken (#47886)
- [BUGFIX] InlineSettings broken if extJs not loaded (#38879)