TYPO3 CMS 8.1.2
<< Back to Administrators page
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 8.1.2
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 8.1.2 which was released on May 24th, 2016.
This release is a regression fix release for TYPO3 CMS 8.1.1 which contained critical security fixes.
74a3415e588c285715225c1766a5157b typo3_src-8.1.2.tar.gz 288d6dc63017c2ba313ac7a234e79eb6 typo3_src-8.1.2.zip
21d8a7d3604d44ea9a2258546940552ef89c65c5fe8281c17ebef74bedc86a83 typo3_src-8.1.2.tar.gz 856387c6d6f5d9ada9908603c66a029c14d12f2d785486b5f5f66cff3a45c8e4 typo3_src-8.1.2.zip
- Before you update any instance to 8.1, have a backup in place.
- Now download the new core and present it to your instance (by symlink or copied files)
- Use the install tool to run the upgrade wizards
- Use the install tool to clear each and every cache you can find, even opcode.
- When you encounter compatibility problems with your extensions, look for the git versions around in order to find one already upgraded. For example realurl can be found here, until it gets released to TER: https://github.com/helhum/realurl
The usual upgrading procedure applies as well.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 8.1.1:
e324deb [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 8.1.2 e272331 [BUGFIX] Allow non critical request arguments with @ a5a0a6b [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 8.1.2-dev