To keep the daily meetings as short as possible we want to introduce bi-weekly meetings to discuss topics in a more detailed way.
For each meeting we will predefine an agenda of topics to be discussed.
The date for the upcoming meeting is not fixed yet
Todos/Updates from the previous meetings
Summary of the previous meeting from 16th January 2015
Suggested topics for the upcoming meeting
How to make Entities extendable
- Initiator(s): Marc Neuhaus
Currently there is no way to extend third party entities with properties. This is sometimes cubersome because it sometimes make the use of third party packages difficult because you have no way to extend them if needed. TYPO3.CMS implemented a way to replace a certain entityClassName. This approach would be difficult to implement in the Flow world, because we don't use the "makeInstance" approach to instanciate the requested class.
I had an idea to use the ProxyClassBuilder to enable extending entities: https://gist.github.com/mneuhaus/31bd10aa077edd6acdfe
- use the ProxyBuilder to inject ExtensionClasses
- try to implement a way using objectManager->get(...)
- endorce an Interface based relation approach based on (https://review.typo3.org/#/c/31884/)
- Initiator(s): <your name>
<short description of the issue, with links if possible>
- <list of sub-topics/questions to be discussed>