TYPO3 and Piwik
Solutions available (see below)
Thoughts and Ideas
Let us know your thoughts why it would be great to have a combination between this application and TYPO3. What are the benefits and advantages!
- add tracking code easily to fe
- easily configurable
- compatible with EXT:piwikintegration
- do not track be users
- sessionsharing between TYPO3 BE user and piwik
- automatically userrightsmanagement
- backend integration
Please list links to ongoing discussions about TYPO3 and this application so that people from our community can join and contribute their thoughts too.
- Piwik in Frontend on Forge
- Piwik in Backend on Forge
- Newsgroup on lists.typo3.org -> typo3.projects.piwik
List/Links of some working Example Websites where this combination is already working. Please describe why it has been combined!
- Use EXT:piwik and EXT:piwikintegration to show stats to BE Users: http://www.kay-strobach.de
- Use EXT:piwik and EXT:piwikintegration to show stats to BE Users: http://www.drk-dresden.de
- Use EXT:piwik and EXT:piwikintegration to show stats to BE Users: http://cms.sn.schule.de
HowTo's to integrate this application to TYPO3
It is always good to share on how you've got it working. Please share it here with others. Thanks!
List/Links of already existing TYPO3 Extensions:
- Piwik - web analytics, new API ( piwik ) on Forge
- Piwik Backend integration ( piwikintegration ) on Forge
- [q=piwik Search for more TYPO3 Extensions]
Not working Extensions with TYPO3 4.5 LTS + (these are replaced with above EXT:piwik and will not be developed further on!)
List/Links of already existing Typoscript Solution: