Tx party reporting
|Components of the Party Information Framework|
|Core tx_party | View tx_party_view | Syncronizing tx_party_sync | Reporting tx_party_reporting | Migration tx_party_migration|
This is an extension. The reporting extension provides all functionality to create reports for party-data or to prepare statistical data.
- Phase 1
- Calculation and visualization of statistical data
- Phase 2
- Phase 3 or later
- Generation of reports (CSV, XML, PDF)
The Party Information Framework shall be a team effort. Now that the base model is available, it's time to start working on parallel packages. The following list shows the todos. Each bullet is a task which can be realized on its own.
If you are interested in helping out, please put your name on the tasks which you would like to complete and inform the team by posting a message on the ECT list. You are of course also invited to add additional tasks.
- Build a central reporting tool which can be used in Backend and Frontend, using the API
- Build ready-to-use plugins like address list, birthday list, etc.
- Build a statistics functionality which can be used in both Back- and Frontend (e.g. average age of persons of a specific group, how many percents are members of a organisation, etc.). Shall include the raw numbers as well as a form of visualization.