Tx party sync
|Components of the Party Information Framework|
|Core tx_party | View tx_party_view | Syncronizing tx_party_sync | Reporting tx_party_reporting | Migration tx_party_migration|
This is an extension. The syncronization module is in charge of exchanging party-data with other clients, such as another TYPO3 table (e.g. tt_address), other extensions or other systems outside TYPO3.
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Import, Export
- Syncronizing (one way, party is master) with tt_address, be_users, fe_users
- Supported Formats: vCard, xPIL and xNAL
- Phase 3 or later
- Kollab XML?, Siebel?, KISS?, Salesforce.com?, LDIF?
The Party Information Framework shall be a team effort. Now that the base model is available, it's time to start working on parallel packages. The following list shows the todos. Each bullet is a task which can be realized on its own.
If you are interested in helping out, please put your name on the tasks which you would like to complete and inform the team by posting a message on the ECT list. You are of course also invited to add additional tasks.
- General concept for synchronizing (maybe in cooperation with the migration package?)
- Sync with tt_address
- Sync with external data source (e.g. a CRM system)
- Sync with outlook
- Integration with a newsletter extension (direct mail, others?)